Our Gift to You
Sign up for our newsletter and receive 10% off
your first purchase.
*some exclusions may apply
The Troverie.com ("Troverie” or “We”) website (our "Site") is made available to you in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions, and any other rules posted on our Site (collectively, the "TAC"). Please read the TAC carefully before placing any orders on www.Troverie.com. We may modify the TAC from time to time. If you do not agree to any change to the TAC then please do not use or shop on Troverie. Unless required by law, any changes made to the TAC after you have placed an order will not affect that order.
Troverie is a trading name of Authorized Luxury Group, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 60 Park Place, Suite 504 Newark NJ 07102.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register and provide information about yourself. You represent and warrant that the information that you submit is true and accurate. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may change our registration process and requirements at any time.
The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify Troverie immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Troverie will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for Troverie's losses or others due to such unauthorized use.
1. Our Services. The Services we offer allow you to search through the Site and purchase products from a large number of partner jewelers and brands (collectively, the “Service”). When you purchase products using the Site, you are purchasing them from the third-party retailers ("Partner(s)") named on the Site. You understand that while payment may be made to Troverie, fulfillment of such purchases will be handled by our Partner(s).
As part of the Services, we also provide ancillary services such as arranging delivery of the products, providing you with customer service assistance, providing special product care assistance, and payment processing.
We request that all Partners using the Site have and maintain reasonable business policies which comply with our own business policies. We cannot, however, be responsible for the Partners’ business policies. If you are unhappy with the product or service you have received from a Partner, you should contact us and we will liaise with the relevant Partner on your behalf to try and resolve the issue.
2. Eligibility to Purchase. The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the following requirements.
The purchase of merchandise through Troverie is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey. Products purchased must be for personal use only (including gifting to others). You agree that you will not use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes.
By placing an order, you are promising that all details you provide are true and accurate, that you are over 18 years of age, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds in the account to cover the cost of your order. In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent, and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
3. Orders. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Troverie offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our Partners. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments on special products from brand manufacturers and therefore you may be given the possibility of making a deposit for certain items (an “Advance Payment”). Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at Troverie. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period. The Site allows you to check your order and correct any errors before completing a purchase. Please check your order as you are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate (for example, quantities and sizes).
When you submit your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card, and products will not be dispatched until the details you have provided are verified. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. This email is only an acknowledgement for information purposes and it does not constitute acceptance of your order. You acknowledge that the Partner shall provide you with information regarding warranty rights pertaining to the product that you purchase. Partner shall be solely responsible for any warranty terms applicable to such products.
4. Acceptance of Your Order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order will take effect upon completion of the packing of your order. Upon dispatch of the goods to you, you will receive a second email containing a tracking number and confirming that your order has been shipped or is available for in-store pickup. Neither any third-party payment vendor nor our freight or shipping courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of Troverie. In the unlikely event that we or the Partner encounter a problem when processing your order, we will contact you and may possibly request further information to try and resolve the issue.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within the TAC.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether that merchandise has been sold or removed, or content on the Site is edited.
Occasionally, we may discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, and if so, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was listed at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. If products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
If your order is accepted, we will send you a confirmation email will include a description of the products purchased in the order, the identity of the Partner, and certain other information about your rights to cancel the contract.
5. Pricing Policy. Prices shown on the Site are in US Dollars and local sales tax will be charged on all orders (where applicable). Many states require customers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. For more details, please contact your respective taxing authorities.
From time to time, prices may increase or decrease due to markdowns and other commercial factors. The price applicable to your order will be the price at the time your order is accepted. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
6. Payment. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, wire transfer and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting the PayPal option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Troverie.com. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by Troverie. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to Troverie, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Occasionally, high demand will result in out-of-stock situations. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately. If an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, we will cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit/debit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges. If we expect the item to come back in stock, we will notify you of our expected stock date, and delay the transaction until such date when we are able to fulfill your order. If you would rather not wait, you will have the option to cancel your purchase.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Braintree, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts and stores your card details in a secure host environment. These details will only be used to process card transactions which you have initiated. Only the last 4 digits of your credit card number are visible to us. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Troverie uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Except for losses arising directly from our gross negligence, we shall not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
7. Gift Cards. Troverie Gift Cards purchased or received directly from the Troverie.com website or received from one of our Affiliate Partners are subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) No fees are imposed and they can be redeemed against all products on Troverie’s site.
(b) They do not expire and you will retain the remaining value on the Gift Card if your order total is less than the value on the Gift Card. If the value of your purchase exceeds the amount on the Gift Card you can pay the difference with a credit card.
(c) They are non-transferable and may not be reloaded, returned, or redeemed for cash. They may not be used to purchase another Gift Card.
(d) If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
(e) Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment received (or confirmed as complete by our Affiliate Partner). A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation.
(f) We are not liable for loss or non-delivery of a Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent mail or email address; providing correct recipient information is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
(g) We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged, or for any unauthorized use. Be aware of Gift Card scams. If you have any questions, please contact Troverie Client Care at email@example.com or 1-877-876-8388.
(h) We reserve the right to cancel a Gift Card if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to your account in violation of these terms and conditions.
(i) Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards. and in conjunction with certain Gift Cards.
(j) Sales tax and shipping fees are applicable to any products purchased with a Gift Card.
(k) Shipping fees are applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
(l) You can see the balance on your Gift Cards on the Troverie.com website.
8. Troverie Referral Program. The Troverie Referral Program allows customers to earn referral credits that can be redeemed against future purchases.
Customers can earn referral credits by referring friends to Troverie.com using the referral form located here, and the referred friend creating an account, signing up for the newsletter, and/or completing a purchase.
To participate, customers must have an active account at Troverie.com and agree to these terms and conditions:
(a) The maximum amount that can be earned per customer is $5,000.
(b) Unused referral credits expires 3 years after earning.
(c) They may not be redeemed for cash.
(d) If you return products you have purchased using referral credits, the remaining balance will be credited back to your account and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
(e) Troverie reserves the right to modify the conversion value of referral credits.
(f) Troverie reserves the right to suspend or terminate the program in its entirety, suspend accounts, or remove referral credits from accounts if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
(g) Sales tax and shipping fees are applicable to any products purchased with referral credits.
(h) You can see your referral credits balance on the Troverie.com website.
9. Promotion Codes. Promotion codes are non-transferable; cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers; and must be redeemed by the date indicated.
Does not apply to selected brands and products including, but not limited to, TAG Heuer, Ulysse Nardin, and Certified Pre-Owned products. Please contact Troverie Client Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-876-8388 if you have questions.
10. Insurance and Delivery. Unless otherwise agreed, products shall be shipped DDP Customer’s designated location (INCOTERMS 2010). Partner maintains title to the products during transit and Troverie insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift or where you have a concierge or doorman receiving the package) then you agree that a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Troverie, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us. You will own the goods at the later of when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you.
If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. We will not, however, be liable for delays caused by the event. If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
Delivery times may vary depending on the availability of the products and your delivery address. Delivery times, including for same day delivery, are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. Orders received over the weekend will be shipped the following Monday. The product(s) will be delivered to you directly by the Partner(s) so your order may arrive in multiple deliveries and at different times.
If no one is available at your address to sign for your order, our delivery partner will leave you a note and you will need to contact them to rearrange delivery.
We also offer the option to collect your order from a participating Partner. Please contact customer email@example.com for more details.
11. Returns. You may easily make a return of a product for a refund or Troverie store credit. For instructions on how to return your purchase see our Returns policy. Items must be returned unused. Included with all returns must be all manuals, warranty cards/booklets, and packaging originally accompanying the order. In addition, the Troverie security tag must remain attached and not show any signs of wear, be bent in any way, or show any signs of tampering. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if any of your purchases have not been delivered with a Troverie security tag. Returns that are damaged or do not comply with the above will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
All returns must be requested by you and approved by us before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. You must request your return and send your unwanted item(s) back to us within 14 days* from the date the order was shipped to you for a refund of the value of the item only. Please refer to our Return Policy for further details on how to request your return.
* Moms, Grads and Dads Return Policy
Watches purchased Monday, April 15, 2019 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 are return eligible within 30 days from the date the order was shipped to you. All other return policies remain applicable. Please refer to our Return Policy for further details on how to request your return.
Any product marked as “Final Sale” on the Site cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note that in certain cases the Partner may reject your return of a product and Troverie may, at its sole discretion, choose to purchase the product from you. You agree that legal title to such product will automatically pass to Troverie upon our choosing to purchase such product from you.
While Troverie offers a very flexible return policy, we analyze the number of returns made by customers. We reserve the right to refuse any order from an account that exhibits continued returns and, at our discretion, we may close such accounts.
12. Intellectual property. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as defined below), including Troverie Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in Troverie and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by federal and state laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on the Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with us. Any trademarks/names featured on the Site are owned by the respective trademark owners.
You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by Troverie and/or its third-party licensors or providers. You must not systematically re-use or extract parts of the Site or the Content. In particular, you must not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-use any parts of the Site including but not limited to creating or publishing any major parts of the Site (e.g. our blogs, prices or product listings) without our prior written consent. Violators will be prosecuted fully under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
13. Content. "Content" is defined as all information such as the "look and feel" of the Site, data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video or audio files on this Site. While Troverie tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not warrant or represent that the Content is error-free or reliable or that your use of the Content will not infringe rights of third parties. Troverie does not warrant that the Site or Content or the underlying server environment are free of viruses or other harmful components. Troverie and its suppliers make no warranties about our Content, software text, downloads, graphics, and links. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any Content found on this Site. Troverie reserves the right to withdraw, any Content from this Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
You also grant Troverie the right to use any content you provide for its own purposes, including republication in any form or media. We do not commit to checking all content and will not be liable for third party posts. If you have a complaint about any posts please email clientcare@Troverie.com. We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to publish or to remove any comments, including but not limited to comments we believe may be unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous, or detrimental to people's privacy. We also reserve the right to remove or not publish any comment that is detrimental to trademarks and copyrighted content, contains personal data, or improperly uses the Site for promoting and advertising businesses. Information you consider confidential should not be posted to this Site.
The opinions of the Partners, manufacturers whose products we sell, or any third parties we associate with are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Troverie and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
14. Your Activity. Your use of this Site is at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TAC, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis. If your use of this Site results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Site. You agree not to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. Furthermore, you agree this Site is for your personal non-commercial use only and that you will not use the Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
15. Third Parties. We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Troverie, including advertisers. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and we are not responsible for such third-party site’s content or accuracy nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
The Site also contains services (including add-ons applications) offered by third parties other than Partners (the “3rd Party Services”). Your use of these 3rd Party Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions. We disclaim any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any 3rd Party Services. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, terminate and/or amend your access to these 3rd Party Services in the event that you breach any 3rd Party Services’ terms and conditions. Use of 3rd Party Services is entirely at your own risk. We make no guarantee that any or all features of 3rd Party Services will work on any particular device.
16. Indemnification. At our request, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Troverie immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TAC by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site, or the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TAC and your use of the Site and the Services.
17. DISCLAIMERS. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TROVERIE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE OR BUSINESS, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK TO THE SUITABILITY, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. TROVERIE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE IS ERROR FREE, WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR WITHOUT DEFECT, THAT DATA STORED WITHIN THE WEBSITE AND/OR BY TROVERIE PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS WILL NOT BE LOST, OR THAT THE SERVICE, SITE, OR CONTENT IS, AT ALL TIMES, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE. TROVERIE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, COVENANT OR REPRESENTATION UNDER THESE TERMS TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TROVERIE, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, LOST DATA, REVENUE, OR PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE BUSINESS INTERUPPTION OR USE), EVEN IF TROVERIE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, TROVERIE, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES; (III) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY EITHER YOU OR US IN CONNECTION WITH THE TAC OR ACCESS TO THE SITE; OR (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR DATA. IN THE EVENT THAT THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES IS STRICKEN BY A COURT OF LAW, TROVERIE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
(a) Complete Terms: The TAC constitutes the whole legal agreement between you and Troverie and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and Troverie in relation to the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that Troverie may make changes to the TAC from time to time. When these changes are made, Troverie will make a new copy of the TAC available at http://www.Troverie.com. You agree that Troverie is under no obligation to provide you with notices regarding changes to the TAC.
(b) Confidentiality: You understand that Troverie grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Troverie reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
(c) Liability in the Event of Breach: You agree that you will comply with all of the provisions of the TAC. You understand that you are solely responsible for (and that Troverie has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the TAC and for the consequences including any loss or damage which Troverie may suffer) of any such breach.
(d) Rights Not Waived: You agree that if Troverie does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TAC, this is not a formal waiver of Troverie's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Troverie.
(e) Severability: If any court of law rules that any provision of these TAC is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TAC without affecting the rest of the TAC. The remaining provisions of the TAC will continue to be valid and enforceable.
(f) Governing Law: Your relationship with Troverie under the TAC shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. You and Troverie agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in New Jersey, and waive any claim or defense of inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction in such forum under any applicable law or decision or otherwise.
20. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please contact our Copyright Agent as follows: email us at email@example.com